It’s difficult to live without air conditioning (AC) in Clearwater, where the high temperature averages 90°F in the warmest months of July and August and 71°F in the coolest months of January and February*.
That’s why it’s important your AC system works in your favor when temperatures start heating up – and for residents who need AC repair in Clearwater and across Pinellas, southern Pasco and western Hillsborough counties, that can mean all year round.
If your HVAC unit doesn’t keep your home or business at a comfortable temperature, it’s time to find a local, trustworthy company to find and fix your issue.
Common AC Problems in Clearwater, FL
At Air Care, we take pride in our efficient and ethical practices to inspect, diagnose and repair AC issues. This includes the most common and complex repairs:
- Drainage problems: A clog in the drain line or drip pan, which causes moisture to back up into your AC unit.
- Refrigerant leaks: Systems do not run efficiently when a leak causes the refrigerant level to fall below the proper amount.
- Broken compressor fan: If the compressor fan isn’t working properly, heat is transferred into your system instead of cycling out.
- Frozen condenser coils: When the condenser coils freeze up, air flow is obstructed and ice forms on the coils.
- Thermostat issues: Your thermostat controls the temperature settings, so it’s important to have it turned on and set correctly.
- Rusting units: Residents who live near the beaches and waterways experience rusting of their AC unit due to salt and reclaimed water, which can be prevented through a corrosion-resistant coil and cabinet coating.
- …and much more.
In some cases, it’s better to fix or replace a part to keep your system running properly. Yet in others, the cost of the AC repair exceeds the benefits, and it’s smarter to replace the system altogether.
Whatever the situation, you should always turn to experienced and honest HVAC experts, not Google.
Trust Your AC Maintenance and Repair
According to energy.gov, most AC problems are a result of poor installation, service procedures or maintenance.
The good news is, many of these issues can be easily solved – or even prevented – with regular check-ups and expert advice. Trained technicians, like those at Air Care, can properly diagnose and recommend the right solutions for residents who need AC repair in Pinellas County and beyond.
“We have used Air Care for 20 years and the service is top notch. We have never had a bad experience with any of the technicians,” shares a Safety Harbor AC repair customer.
“I would recommend Air Care to everyone with AC and heating needs,” shares another Palm Harbor AC repair customer.
Call Your AC Experts in Clearwater
At Air Care, we do it right the first time, holding ourselves to the highest standard of service and following the proper industry laws and regulations.
For more than three decades, we’ve offered the fairest prices on AC repair, system replacement and maintenance for customers, serving nearly 20,000 residents and hundreds of businesses throughout Pinellas, western Hillsborough and southern Pasco counties.
While Air Care is a Rheem Pro Partner, our team also replaces and repairs all AC brands, including:
- And many more
Just like keeping your home comfortable is important to you – it’s important for us, too, and our team is here to work harder and smarter to ensure your unit is up and running all the time.
If you need to schedule an AC repair in Clearwater or a surrounding area, turn to Air Care. Contact us at 727.449.2699 to schedule an inspection or maintenance appointment.
* Clearwater weather data from www.weather-us.com