Get Peace of Mind by Hiring a “Rheem-Recognized” Pro Partner HVAC Contractor
Rheem Pro Partners are the most thoroughly trained HVAC professionals in the industry and raise the bar for the HVAC service and installation.
- Evaluation – Pro Partners must continually deliver exceptional customer service and meet the highest program standards, so Rheem evaluates our pros each year.
- Accountability – Dependable, sage and satisfactory installation and service of high-performing Rheem products is so important to your experience that Rheem holds Pro Partners accountable to everything they do
- Authentication – Providing trusted, customer-recommended service is one of the hallmarks of the Pro Partner program, so Rheem authenticates online ratings & reviews
- Expertise – Every year, Pro Partners complete advanced technical and professional training, so they become experts in providing you with the best service and advice on all Rheem technologies and solutions
- Value – With exclusive Pro Partner financing options and promotional offers, Pro Partners can offer you a better value on Rheem equipment and installations – making it easier to afford the solution that’s best for you
To be a Rheem Pro Partner, contractors have to become licensed and EPA certified. HVAC company technicians have to be reliable and professional, which includes working towards becoming NATE certified. Lastly, Pro Partners must achieve a minimum 4-star customer rating each year from verified / real customers.
Rheem Pro Partner contractors have an extensive knowledge of Rheem products and the industry in general and make customer satisfaction the #1 priority.